Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Year Ago...

One year ago today, Michael and I were in Indiana completing all the final touches for our BIG DAY! :) I truly cannot believe a year has passed since we got married. I know for sure that I could not have made a better choice in a husband and I know SOME DAY he will make a great father to our kids. (Though there are days when I want to kill him... but we all have those, right?)

I compromised with my husband and we are celebrating our anniversary today (instead of tomorrow) because it's "Football Sunday" tomorrow. I'm not sure what he has planned for us today but I know we will be heading to a pumpkin patch at some point. We've been together almost 5 years now and never picked out or carved a pumpkin together so I told him this year is NOT an option.

To my hud (inside joke): I love you more and more with every day that passes. I'm thankful to have had you in my life for the past 5 years and as my husband for the past year. I can't wait to see what's in store for us in the future but I know with you, there is never a dull moment. :) Thank you for being you (both good and bad). I love you. ♥

In other exciting news, Michael took me to buy a new laptop last night since my Toshiba's screen is falling off backwards. I bit the bullet and got a MacBook Pro. Anyone who knows my husband knows he is VERY against macs. I had one in college but it wasn't the finest piece of machinery and it put a bad a taste in my mouth for Apple products (as we called them... Crapple). However, I wanted to try the new style of laptops out and vowed that if this one is as bad as my last, I will never buy another mac product again. I can only I made the right choice because I am LOVING it so far. We'll see how I feel about it 6 months or a year from now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment